Sunday, June 22, 2008

last note

"See somehow I can't forget you After all that we've been through".... If you didn't notice you mean everything to me..... Thought I couldn't live without you It's gonna hurt when it heals too It'll all get better in time And even though I really love you Since there's no more you and me. It's time I let you go So I can be free.............

AH... tooty is troubled.

went shopping.. brought some clothes and dress. i miss dinner with aloy. those kind that we can sit together and chit chat... laughing at things. watched the 911documentary... i was particular upset when i see people dying. both at the iraq war and as the plane crash into the world trade center. innocent lives lost.

i want to eat chicken chop at new harbour cafe.bar in tanjong pagar.. while i learn to appreciate the beauty of marriage

No comments: