Sunday, November 04, 2007

lemons

i'm listening to: foundations- kate nash


i've been at home for the past two days. yes ppl i know you are thinking "no life, this girl, hello? it's weekends" well i'm just at home trying to adjust to some screw ups. trying make my mind think straight. haa then i drew this pic.. it's for 9 of nov RIP.

and i realised that i'm eating very very little. say, 1 or 2 half meals a day? i hate to admit it but i think it's time for me to lose some weight. 1.5weeks ago.. i swam 30laps. and... up till now.. nothing! hmm. even if i did anything, i cant rmb.
there's this song i cant rmb the title.. hate that kind of feeling. it goes like "lalalala..." haa

oh my tian.. i'm so into brit pop now.. (British pop, in case anyone thinks it's Britney pop)
this song foundations by kate nash is perfect! she's got the most random lyrics yet it's so cool to me. i simply love the english accent, it turns me on! (LOL) i cant stop listening to it. here it goes! there's some really funny lyrics that i highlight it. haaa. sad thing is.. i cant find the song and download it.. partly because it's brit pop not as popular as those US top 40hits. someone send it to me!


Thursday night,
everything's fine,
Except you've got that look in your eyes,
when I'm telling a story
And you find it boring your thinking of something to say.
You'll go along with and then drop it
And you Humiliate me, in front of our friends.

Then I'll use that voice what you find annoyin'
And say something like
"intelligent input darlin' why don't you just have another beer then?"

Then you call me a bitch and everyone we're with will be embarrassed,
and I won't give a shit.

My fingertips are holding onto the
cracks in our foundations,
and I know that I should let go,
but I can't.
And everytime we fight I know its not right,
everytime that your upset and I smile
I know I should forget, but I can't.

You said I must eat so many lemons,
'cause I am so bitter
.
I said "I'd rather be with your friends mate,
cause they are much fitter
".....
shopping list
-really really nice hats
-beanie?
-skirts skirts and more skirts! *ok maybe i have enough of it*
-baking stuffs (flour, chocolate brownie power, Hershey's chocolate chips)
-****** so sad.. my friend cannot wear it with me anymore.. =(
-lemons.. to make lemonade. did anyone tell you i LOVE sour stuffs
i love microwave & oven toasted food because i'm scared of hot oil.
On the other note.... i think i'm totally messed up, call me a degenerate if you have to...

No comments: